Open New Account
How to Join
You can join SAC Federal Credit Union if:
- You or your immediate family member* are employed by or a retiree of SpartanNash
- You or your immediate family member* live, work, worship, attend school, or regularly do business in Douglas, Sarpy, Cass, Washington, or Saunders Counties in Nebraska, or Pottawattamie, Harrison, or Mills Counties in Iowa
- You or your immediate family member* is already a member of NAFCO FCU or SAC FCU
Businesses and other entities qualify if they are located within any of the eight counties.
*Immediate family member is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships.
When you become a member, you get:
- Better dividends on deposits
- Dividends on your checking account
- Lower fees
- Access to thousands of ATMs nationwide
- Free financial education and advice
- Better rates on loans
You can open an account or apply for a loan online, or at one of our convenient locations. If you have any questions, call 1-800-245-5704 (Instate, Monday - Saturday) or 1-800-228-0392 (Out-of-State, Monday - Saturday) or stop by any of our branches to speak with a representative. We're here to help you.
See branch locations and hours of operation.
For Current Members
We Profit For You, Not From You
Banks are owned by shareholders. A paid board of directors makes decisions based on what's best for this small group of investors. Unlike banks, SAC is owned by members—people like you. Decisions are made by a volunteer, elected board of directors. That means you have a say and decisions are based on your best interests. Profits that a bank would give to shareholders benefit members instead—that's how SAC can offer great rates and services.