The following text commands are available for text banking:
|BAL or BAL <account nickname>||Receive account balance||BAL Savi|
|HIST <account nickname>||Receive account history||HIST Chec|
|XFER <from account nickname> <to account nickname> <amount>||Transfer funds between accounts||XFER Savi Chec 200|
|HELP||Sends the phone number for our Member Service Call Center and a link to view text commands online||HELP|
|STOP||Stop all text messages to the mobile device, for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications||STOP|
*For these examples, the member has a savings account with account display name "Savi" and a checking account with account display name "Chec" (all account nicknames have a 4-character limit).
Text banking messages should be sent to and will come from 226563 (BANKME).
To enroll in text banking:
- Log into CU@Home
- Click Preferences, then select Mobile
- Click the Text Banking tab
- Select Enable and enter your SMS Text Number (phone number, with area code, for a text message-enabled phone)
- Click to Agree to the terms
- Click Continue
- Click OK
- Click checkboxes to Enable accounts you wish to access with text banking. Create 4-character display names for each account enabled
- Click Continue and OK
- You will receive a text message confirming your enrollment.