Establish your SAC FCU membership with our Share Savings account, then put your money to work with our Business Money Market account, which allows the convenience of writing checks while still earning dividends. For questions or to open an account, speak with one of our business banking experts at 402-292-8000.
Business Money Market
Our Business Money Market account makes your money work for you. It combines the convenience of check writing while paying higher dividend rates on higher balances.
- Dividend earning account
- Tiered variable dividend rate
- $2,500 minimum balance requirement
- Free check imaging
- Free online account access
- Free eStatements
- Limited check writing privileges (up to six withdrawals or transfers per month)
- $5 fee for each withdrawal or transfer exceeding six per month
Share Savings Account
The Share Savings account establishes your SAC FCU Membership. It represents ownership of the credit union and gives you full member benefits.
Call 402-292-8000 to speak with a business banking expert.
Care to join us?
If you’re ready to switch to SAC FCU, we’re ready to help. Apply now to get started.
Have questions about SAC FCU? Drop us a line.